Our client are looking for an experienced paraplanner to join their professional team of financial advisers in Edinburgh. This is a leading, reputable firm of independent financial advisors, who have been awarded and recognised in the industry for the excellent service they provide. This excellent opportunity has arisen due to continual company growth.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress with their career in a company that rewards success.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting advisors with client and product research as required, technical support and ensuring all advice is compliant and meets with our regulatory requirements
- Researching due diligence on the market and negotiating with product suppliers for the best rates
- Processing new business applications, preparing client packs and paperwork prior to meetings
- Maintaining client files and records while developing and maintaining client contact and relationships
- Handle client queries and help service existing clients on a daily basis
- Will be required to attend client meetings as required alongside Financial Planners and Directors
Experience as a paraplanner within an IFA environment (2 years minimum) with the ability to apply own initiative and be proactive. Ideally holds a Financial Services qualification or working towards. Other requirements include:
- Highly client focused with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Can demonstrate a sound technical knowledge of all areas of financial planning
- Demonstrable ability to work to deadlines
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package
- Support to gain qualifications
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.