Pension Project Administrator
Eden Scott's client, one of the world's leading banks, are looking to add a Pension Project Coordinator to their continuously growing business. This role is a 6 month, fixed-term contract. You will be based in Edinburgh centre.
You will be working within the project team providing support through involvement analysis, UAT, regression testing, model office, process and procedure creation, training and roll out.
- Become familiar with existing processes, client base and project functionality to assist integration and implementation
- Assess, research, analyse and document sponsor/stakeholder needs in Project Management Framework deliverables selecting appropriate information gathering and/or modelling techniques to solve problems
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs continually exploring and assessing options for value add for clients, utilizing existing experience
- Ensure successful completion of project objectives leveraging off product and systems knowledge, to deliver on time and as per project office methodology
- Assist with preparing appropriate documentation and ensures adequate end user training for assigned projects
- Prepare requirements for review and assist in requirements walkthrough and sign off sessions
- Verify requirements for quality and validate requirements with the impacted stakeholders
- Assist in managing the risks, assumptions and constraints for requirements
- Follow standard change management processes
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Mandatory 2 years' experience in the Pensions Industry
- Knowledge of delivering requirements in various project delivery
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to priorities effectively
- Strong ability to respond and investigate queries
- Excellent telephone manner
- Completer/finisher - ability to see tasks through to the end
- Knowledge or experience in requirements planning and prioritisation including stakeholder analysis and documentation
This role offers an excellent salary and the opportunity to consider flexible working options.
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.