Product Designer (equity offered)
Be a Product Designer with an Edinburgh start up (with equity being offered!) where the founders have an incredible track record with previous companies.
We are working closely with an Edinburgh based start up who are seeking to transform online communities and be the social hub of passion projects through their app. After a very successful seed round, they are expanding their team to include another Product Designer. Currently being a team of eight, you will be a skilled designer who can wear many hats while simultaneously spinning many plates. If you've been involved in driving features from concept to completion keep reading!
The exciting aspect of this role is entering the team so early in the products life. You'll play a key role in shaping the vision and the product from the start.
- Full product life cycle from Post-Its and pencil to delivering final properties
- Conducting research to help keep the product user focused and human centric
- Prototyping interactions
- Building pixel perfect interfaces that are recyclable and reusable
- Involved in building user journeys and defining personas through design workshops
- Utilising Sketch daily
What you'll look like:
- A seasoned designer, either agency or in-house
- An all rounder who can be involved from user research through to final design
- Experience on Android and iOS apps
- Effective translator of user needs to elegant solutions
- Able to work within a small team
- Passionate on delivering an exceptional product
- Highly competitive salary - they want the best talent, and are happy to pay for it
- Equity in a new start up
- Flexible working hours
- A big learning and development budget
- Full tech setup - whatever equipment and software you need
- Holidays - 24 days + 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
As well as your benefits…
- Join a design first, sociable team.
- 10% time to explore new concepts and software
- Regular hack days
- Designing an innovative product
As well as a CV, our clients are looking for a portfolio that will blow them away.
If of interest, please apply or reach out to Christian Richards on 0141 410 1014 or Christian.email@example.com.
Not the role for you? Reach out and we can discuss your experience and aspirations for a new role.