Product Manager (can also be based Dunfermline)
An exciting role for a Product Manager who will have a pivotal role in shaping, defining and delivering products in a new and team created to help take the organisation to the next phase of its growth through innovation in the insurance policy space. Working in collaboration with a talented team of UX designers, developers and business leads passionate about their customers, you'll bring lean, modern product management practices to create experiences that our customers will love.
The organisation was bought by a market leader in May 2017, and is now on a new phase of its journey, with exciting ambitions to aggressively grow its customer base and service offering over the next 2-3 years.
They will be looking to streamline and automate business processes, test commercial opportunities and open up the market for business to the 1.5 million strong parent company customer base and other markets.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating, maintaining and communicating the product vision and roadmap throughout the product life cycle
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of every product decision
- Measuring and articulating value created and prioritising work to maximise both customer and business value
- Focused on achieving goals and KPI's relating to the ability to sell, retain and manage existing and new products and services
- Working with agile development teams to translate business needs into deliverable product releases centred around the customer
- Defining the end-to-end customer journey and taking responsibility for its delivery across multiple teams and business units
- Iteratively working towards a vision of white-labelled insurance where policies can be easily integrated into other brand's ecosystems
- Ensuring the user experience is consistent with all digital products through creating collaborative teams across UX, design, technology and business
- Creating high quality, outcome-focused user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA aligning underpinning business and operational processes to achieve excellent digital experiences
- Contribute to the overall product management capability as it grows and matures
- Extensive experience in product management or business analysis working with agile development teams
- Passion for digital, agile, software product management that increases value for our customers
- Ability to breakdown larger product outcomes and features into smaller increments
- Good understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce
- Team player who embraces collaboration within your team and across the business
- Commercial awareness and a desire to understand the financial product as well as the technical
- Experience of analytics tools and using data to inform product decisions and prioritise your roadmap
- Want to own, shape, and go all-in on a product
- Passionate about what you do and are highly driven to achieve your professional & personal goals
- Will go above and beyond to improve the product team's outcomes and bring in new ideas which enhance our ways of working across the business and other product teams
- Flourish in a burgeoning, fast-paced and exciting environment where you can take your product management skills to the next level
This will be a rare opportunity to be part of a high calibre team who will have a significant opportunity to influence the future product landscape of the organisation
Dunfermline or Edinburgh based.
If this job isn't what you're looking for - get in touch and we'll help you find a role that's right for you. Please contact me on 0141 410 1008 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there someone you'd recommend?
Make all the networking pay off by referring a friend! In return, we'll make a financial contribution to a skills training course of your choice.
Get in touch for more details!