Purchase Ledger Assistant
Eden Scott's client, an established and well-respected organisation based in Edinburgh City Centre are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant for a 6 month temporary contract. Reporting to a senior member of the Finance team, this is a great opportunity to work for an interesting and diverse organisation.
- Maintain the firm's Purchase Ledger system
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Be the main point of contact for Purchase Ledger related queries
- Supervise and track the organisations Petty Cash
- Ad hoc finance duties when required.
You'll have sound knowledge of accounting principles have recent experience in a similar role. The ability to work accurately and efficiently will be key and candidates showing an enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards work will be preferred.
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to make a long lasting impact on a well know organisation.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now.