Sales Development Consultant
Eden Scott's client, one of the UKs largest pension and investment company providers, who pride themselves in looking after the interests of their members, are looking for a Sales Development Consultant to add to their Financial team. The role is based in their Edinburgh office, with this exciting opportunity arising due to continual company growth.
Main responsibilities include promoting the brand through proactive telephone contact to intermediaries where there's no existing relationship and trying to develop new business opportunities. Following through on Sales and National Partnerships Campaigns and Events. Other responsibilities also include:
- Using MI effectively to target appropriate intermediary accounts
- Carry out fact finds on new accounts
- Update appropriate systems and ensure that appropriate leads are passed to correct teams
- Achieve required number and quality of telephone calls
The right candidate must have good knowledge of the protection market and understanding of the company products. Other requirements include:
- Qualifications appropriate for the role as per the qualification and promotion policy
- Understanding of Business Protection
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisation, planning and influencing skills
- Attractive salary
- Leading benefits including: private medical insurance, flex holidays, childcare vouchers, travel insurance
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.