Our Client is looking for a Sales Executive based in Edinburgh. The client has years of experience in delivering pioneering IT service management and IT operations management software solutions. Our exclusive software allows customers to improve the delivery and control of services throughout the organisation including HR, facilities, finance and other functions. With attention on service management technologies, we're familiar as a world leader by leading analysts and our global client base.
The client is looking for someone who can support the full sales lifecycle. They are looking for someone who can identify potential sales opportunities, through outbound calls as a key step in integrated marketing campaigns. You will response to income enquiries generated via multi-channel marketing such as the website and social media. Also, present information for each sales opportunity to the relevant business development team in a clear and concise manner, ensuring that all stipulated, critical qualifying information is included and to follow the set procedure for lead handover.
- To produce qualified leads, as per the set qualifying criteria, for New Business Development through intelligent use of CRM database, reposing to campaign activity and using own initiative.
- To consistently generate leads by closing out campaign activity and driving improvements in effective call rates and conversation.
- Effective handover to sales of qualified opportunities and be engaging with colleagues to consistently drive improvements in pre-qualification and engagement.
- To be responsible for all records within CRM database for which you are the account Manager, to make regular contact with these organisations to identify opportunities as they arise and to ensure that data held is accurate.
- To be responsible for entering data captured from Eloqua forms into CRM Database, to add new organisations and contacts as required
- To be responsible for building campaign lists, favourite lists and assigning hotlists tasks within CRM Database to ensure that all potential opportunities are followed up.
- Manage daily workload, liaise with department team leader to gain visibility of up coming marketing campaigns and plan accordingly.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of operating in a telephone-based sales/marketing role or technical qualification
- Demonstrate a commercial/sales drive
- Ability to build technical understanding
- Excellent telephone skills ideally with a proven track record of building customer relationships over the phone by using professional, friendly and tenacious approach
- Willingness to continually learn and develop skills in ITIL, ITSM and ITOM
- Proven capability to work with high volumes of data within tight timescales whilst maintaining accuracy
- Knowledge of ITSM market and needs of customers
- Experience of running queries and running reports from database
- An awareness and understanding of GDPR issues
- Previous experience of working within a software company
- Solid experience in use and management of CRM/sales/lead generation database
The role also offers an excellent salary and commission structure.