Eden Scott's client is a market leading company, supplying bespoke solutions to meet clients' needs across a wide range of industries, from food & drink to pharmaceutical.
As result of record growth, we are looking to bring on board a sales executive to sell our exciting products.
We are looking for a driven self-starter who can work under their own initiative to deliver sales in an expanding market, with the main sales area being Scotland and the NE of England.
The successful candidate will be home based with the ability to set their own appointments in a structured manner to maximise their efficiency and management of their area.
- Working closely with applications team to ensure to develop strategies and market outlines
- Work closely with sales & marketing to develop new strategic approaches.
- Visiting clients to carry out demonstrations, present proposals and discuss requirements
- Good understanding of social media platforms, marketing to help promote the products and their benefits
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Collating relevant information to allow proposals to be generated
- Experience using CRM system
- Experience selling in to manufacturing industries
- An interest in engineering (not necessarily experience as technical product training will be provided)
- Commercial awareness and a basic understanding of capital equipment sales process
- This role is likely to suit someone who is driven and can work well in a team environment to develop a new division. If you are looking to progress your career in an exciting and diverse industry, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
A valid driver's license is essential.
Excellent Benefits package including competitive salary, company car, laptop and mobile.