Senior Communications Manager - Financial Services
Eden Scott's client is a highly reputable financial services organisation with a Head Office in Edinburgh. They are seeking Senior Communications Manager to be based in their Edinburgh office.
This role joins the Marketing Communications team which is the central hub of 'comms' activity, directing and controlling external communications to advisers, customers and our markets.
The Marketing department is split across different locations in the UK, so travel may be required from time to time.
This role will support the Communications Manager / Head of Workplace & Customer Communications in the development of channel-specific marketing communications, including;
- Planning: ensure communication activity is planned and delivered to timelines inputting into a rolling monthly delivery plan of activity
- Communications: Develop and deliver effective and compliant communications, campaigns and projects, including changes and improvements to propositions and campaigns.
- Quality: Adhere to brand standards and reflect our customer promise.
- Measure and reporting: Measure, evaluate and report on planned activities.
- Efficiency: Manage within agreed budgets, track and report effectiveness of activity, and complete invoicing and purchase processes effectively
- Governance: Adherence to Conduct Risk requirements, and meeting all regulatory and customer based responsibilities and objectives.
- Experience of working in financial services.
- Experience of working in a marketing communications role.
- Proven experience of writing marketing communications proposals/plans and identifying promotional opportunities.
- Experience of working within creative brand guidelines.
- Experience of cross-functional project management.
- Experience of managing a project budget.
- Experience of workplace
Salary dependent on experience circa £35,000 -£40,000 with extensive company benefits.
Eden Scott are dealing with this vacancy, for more details contact Sally Rae on 0131 550 1138
This is a key role within a thriving organisation, if you feel you match the above requirements and would like to learn more about this role please apply with CV stating salary expectation.