Senior DC, Corporate Pensions administrator
Our client, one of the leading providers in the pensions sector, who continually strive to deliver effective and efficient customer service, are looking to add a Senior DC Pensions Administrator to their Edinburgh team, working remotely for the foreseeable. This role has arisen due to continued company growth with the client are looking for a candidate to provide support and bring experience to a team of administrators.
The main responsibility of the role is to support the team in operational service delivery in accordance with legislation, while mentoring and identifying training needs to ensure staff achieve their full potential. Other responsibilities include:
* Providing optimum levels of customer service to clients in terms of quality cost and time, working on one key corporate account
* Adhere to quality management systems and comply with pensions and FCA regulations and initiatices
* Authorisation of scheme records and events
* Checking calculations and processes completing all tasks in line with procedures
* Identify complaints at the earliest opportunity escalating as appropriate, assist in addressing the true root cause and implementing effective corrective action to prevent re-occurrence
It is essential that the successful candidate has knowledge of DC pension schemes and has the ability to explain pension member records and their set up, also, what the regulatory bodies are and their roles. DB would be an additional bonus. Other requirements include:
* Demonstratable administration platform including pension member records management
* Can identify errors and suggest options to correct them
* Uses knowledge and experience to support, coach and train the team
* Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* It is desirable to have PMI qualifications, Cii and customer services
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with career development available. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Alison Curran for a confidential discussion and apply now as they are looking to interview urgently.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.