Senior Full Stack Developer
Established Edinburgh based analytics start-up is recruiting for a Senior Full Stack Developer as they look to scale up the organisation having recently secured new funding and increased their client portfolio.
● You have broad and deep experience of designing, building and running large scale web applications
● You love building products that delight users and understand how to measure how delighted they are
● You are passionate about technology and are constantly learning
● You have the knowledge and experience to help shape their technology strategy
● You enjoy working in small teams with the autonomy and authority to come up with the best solution
● You help junior team members grow to be the best they can be
● You enjoy positively challenging the way things are done. They aim to improve every iteration
● You are comfortable communicating and sharing information with non-technical stakeholders and clients
Desired Skills & Experiences
● A proven track record of solving complex systems and software design challenges
● Good knowledge of relational database design
● Experience working with noSQL databases (ElasticSearch)
● Strong experience with Continuous Integration applications (Jenkins)
● Experience designing, deploying and operating applications on the cloud. (Google Cloud or AWS)
● Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
● Calling and consuming complex data from REST API's
● Creating unit tests via Test Driven Development
● Experience of Automated testing
● Experience working in Agile Teams, applying lean methods to deploy
to production multiple times per day.
● An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
● Ability to learn and critique new technologies quickly
What They Will Offer You
● An environment in which you're trusted, and supported, to do great work that directly and immediately helps their users
● Seriously difficult problems that will force you to learn and apply new solutions
● The opportunity to master and develop your craft and to share that mastery across your team
● The responsibility to look at things differently, challenge established thinking and propose better solutions
● Competitive market salary and benefits
● Modern city centre office in the heart of Edinburgh
If this job isn't what you're looking for - get in touch and we'll help you find a role that's right for you. Please contact me on 0141 410 1008 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there someone you'd recommend?
Make all the networking pay off by referring a friend! In return, we'll make a financial contribution to a skills training course of your choice.
Get in touch for more details!