Senior IFA Support
Eden Scott's client, an award-winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers are expanding and are looking to add a senior IFA support to their friendly team. This role is based in Edinburgh with a range of employee benefits which include a competitive salary and holidays, great pension scheme, bonus plus more.
The ideal candidate will be studying towards IFA/Paraplanning/Financial Administration qualifications with knowledge of Microsoft packages. Should have an excellent client service ethic with a clear willingness to assist clients and an appetite to deliver exceptional service. Other requirements include:
- Ability to work as part of a team - co-operating with and supporting colleagues
- Working with Financial Advisers - administering a private client base, working directly with/in support of individual Financial Advisers
- Sound knowledge of financial services products
- Good attention to detail - high standard of work to ensure minimal errors
Working as part of the administration team to closely support the business activities of the directors/advisers and being first point of contact for designated advisers. Inputting all necessary data into platforms, ensuring record keeping is full and concise for every client, while following compliance procedures. Other responsibilities include:
- Obtaining quotations by telephone and email
- Co-ordinating diary events in the system
- Prepare, review and submit new business to both investment and pension companies
- Liaise with advisers and proactively assist them in carrying out their role
- Maintain and enhance the reputation of the company through efficiency, accuracy, communication and quality working practices
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.