Senior Marketing Executive
Eden Scott is delighted to be working in partnership with an Edinburgh based company who develop and supply security tech products into a range of government and private organisations, they are now seeking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive.
This is an exciting newly created role which will report into the Marketing & Communications Manager and will be responsible for the daily planning and management of the company's digital marketing strategy, website, partner portal, SEO and related activities and will be pivotal to the marketing team and global brand awareness of the company.
- Oversee the company's Partner Management Portal
- Responsible for planning, creating and executing company Webinar Schedule for customers and partners
- Developing a digital marketing strategy with the Marketing & Communications Manager to achieve business growth within key verticals
- Achieve measurable KPIs and targets for digital marketing activities in line with global company objectives
- Management of company-wide Salesforce including liaison with US-based parent company
- Produce post-event analysis and reports
- Manage the continuous improvement and development of company website, including copywriting, blog creation and PR
- Responsible for SEO
- Liaising with account managers to define key vertical requirements relating to digital messaging and campaign planning
- Management of email marketing campaigns in conjunction with in-house design team
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, preferably within the technology sector or similar
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience of writing SEO-focused content
- Extensive experience in managing content strategy and delivering results
- Ability to create meaningful copy about software products and technical hardware
- Understanding of Adwords, marketing automation platforms (Pardot), Joomla CMS and Salesforce would be preferable.
Excellent salary dependent on skills and experience is on offer plus various generous company benefits including matched pension of 5%, private health and dental care and 30 days annual holiday entitlement.
This is a key role within a thriving organisation, if you feel you match the above requirements and would like to learn more about this role please apply with CV stating salary expectation.
Eden Scott are dealing exclusively with this vacancy, for more details contact Sally Rae on 0131 550 1138 or email@example.com