Senior Pensions Administrator (DB)
One of the leading providers in the pensions sector, who continually strive to deliver effective and efficient customer service, are looking to add a Pensions Administrator to their team in Edinburgh. This role has arisen due to continued company growth with the client looking for a candidate to provide the full lifecycle of pension administration services for all clients and scheme members. You will be contributing to the overall goals of the team while completing administration and telephony tasks too. In this role, your training will be fully supported along with PMI qualifications for those who want to start a career in Pensions Administration.
It is essential that the successful candidate has knowledge of DB pension schemes with further knowledge of DC specific aspects of the administration cycle.
Other requirements include:
- Knowledge of Pension administration and work management systems
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Attention to detail, numerate and a good communicator while working to varying demands in workloads
The main responsibilities include providing optimum service delivery on all aspects of the DB administration scheme while identifying improvements to existing working practices.
- You will be working alongside other administrators of various experience levels and must be able to provide support to aid development. Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting and assisting your team as well as other teams throughout the office on a variety of ad hoc projects in line with client requirements
- Develop working relationships with teams across the UK to deliver services
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.