Senior Product Owner
Eden Scott are proud to be partnering with Money Dashboard , one of Scotlands premier organisations , as they embark on their next exciting phase of growth.
Money Dashboard launched in 2010 with a passion for making the confusing world of personal finance open, transparent and accessible to all. Fast forward nine years, and a huge amount of success, their core purpose remains the same. They want to help people from every walk of life to be happier and more successful by mastering their money. They are on a mission to change millions of lives , using both their own Money Dashboard Consumer App, and indirectly through other fintech partnerships.
One of the key hires in this new period of growth for them is a Senior Product owner who will be working on a hugely exciting new element of the product, helping build a world class mobile product by focusing Running your own squad, you will be given the chance to run your own start up without any of the risk, helping create the future of personal finance.
Some of the key elements of the role will include;
● Conduct rapid design sprints to ensure the team is focussing on solving the right problems for users
● Interviewing and gathering insight from users
● Support your team to set clear goals and key results, learn and adjust course when needed
● Making informed product decisions based on data - gathering and syncing quant and qual data
● Defining the longer-term roadmap, whilst being laser focussed on short-term delivery (#now, #next, #future roadmap)
● Coordinate project kick-offs, check-ins, internal handoffs and final deliveries
● Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features
● Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features
● Bring growth mindset - always looking to improve and contribute where necessary in a fast growing scale up environment
The right candidate for this role will have
● You have a growth mindset and desire to achieve
● You have a proven track record as a product owner who has shipped world-class consumer mobile products
#● You love working directly with engineers, designers and data analysts in a fast-paced environment
● You are well versed in agile development practices (scrum, retros, planning, design sprints etc)
● You know when to employ different approaches to product management, and can balance lean-style MVP experimental work with focused iteration.
● You adopt a user-centric approach to product development
● You have a good eye for outstanding design
● You are a team player with an enthusiastic, positive can-do attitude with the gravitas to lead, inspire, influence and innovate
● You have a track record of developing and nurturing talent within teams
● You pride yourself on meeting deadlines and expect to work under pressure
● You have strong self-awareness with a high level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
● You're a self-starter, tenacious and inquisitive - use initiative to identify opportunities and solve problems
● You're looking for more than just a paycheck. You share our vision of a more open and transparent financial landscape for all
Money Dashboard hire the best, and let them get on with it. They have a collaborative culture that encourages everyone to work together , to challenge each others assumptions, to disrupt norms and to always put the mission at heart of what they do. Its a culture of excellent- and the benefits package and rewards on offer reflect that. Alongside an industry leading salary you can expect ;
● Pension Contributions
● 33 days of holidays plus a hot day on the rare occasion it gets hotter than 22 degrees in Edinburgh!
● Fully flexible holidays (take the days whenever you want)
● Perkbox - think cheap cinema tickets, free coffees and mobile phone insurance
● The opportunity to learn, grow and progress your career
● Conferences and Events so you can learn from tech's brightest minds
● Extra day of holidays for each year of service.
● Staff lunch on Fridays
● Cycle to work scheme
● Your choice of tech kit
If this sounds like you, please feel free to apply and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have in more detail. If this isn't the right role for you but you would like to discuss your career in more detail, please also feel free to get in touch on the details provided.