Eden Scott's leading software consultancy client are looking to recruit an experienced Software Tester as they look to grow their established local Testing team for their Edinburgh office.
This is an exciting and challenging role in the software testing field at a rapidly expanding and thought leading software consultancy in the UK.
You will be an experienced Software Tester looking for a new challenge, ideally with current mentoring experience and be comfortable with occasional client facing.
You will be using cutting edge technologies to deliver sophisticated solutions in their expanding testing practice.
You will be working in close collaboration with their development teams, delivering high class testing to provide our worldwide clients with excellent software.
The company value their employees and the work/life balance is very important to them, so they make a great effort to accommodate people's personal lives.
Helping and supporting the team should come naturally to you.
Skills and Experience required:
* Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
* A passion for testing
* Experience with end-to-end test automation, e.g. Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor
* Experience of Continuous Integration systems
* Excellent track record of software testing experience
* Understanding of oracles, heuristics and generation of testing ideas
* Exposure to the full software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
* Knowledge of, and agreement with, the context-driven testing principles
* Brilliant observation skills
* Fast-learning abilities
* A self-motivated, get things done attitude
What are the benefits?
The company offers a great benefits package that includes:
* Competitive salary.
* Non-contributory pension scheme of up to 10%.
* Plus a host of flexible benefits
If this job isn't what you're looking for - get in touch and we'll help you find a role that's right for you. Please contact me on 0141 410 1008 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there someone you'd recommend?
Make all the networking pay off by referring a friend! In return, we'll make a financial contribution to a skills training course of your choice.
Get in touch for more details!