Technical IFA Administrator
Eden Scott's are currently working with a highly reputable Financial Planning organisation, with offices across the UK who during an exciting time of growth have a fantastic opportunity for A Technical IFA Administrator to join their small team of professional providing technical support in their Edinburgh office.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career towards Paraplanner. If successful in this role, your main duties will include:
- Completing review reports for all Planner and Client reviews
- Completing analysis reports
- Completing suitability reports for less complex advice
- Complete other similar reports such as fund switching, top ups, withdrawals, execution only cases
- Compile cashflows and complete pension carry forward calculations
- Undertake fund switches
- Liaise with planners, product providers and clients
- Maintain up to date product knowledge in order to ensure report accuracy
The ideal candidate should be working towards industry exams, with a minimum of 2 year's experience in a senior support role with exposure to writing reports.
In addition, you should be a committed individual, confident in communicating with HNW clients. Experience of research tools, various platforms and intelligent office desired.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, financial rewards upon achieving exams and the opportunity to develop your career whilst getting involved in more technical work.
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience. To note your interest, please send send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 0131 550 1112
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.