Be the UX Designer with a growing start up, working on a revolutionary planning and scheduling tool.
Eden Scott's client is a growing start up based in Edinburgh city centre, their product being a revolutionary resource planning and scheduling tool aimed at the Professional Services industry. They are seeking a UX designer to join their team to ensure their users love using their product. Working in their close-knit team, you will be the designer and UX specialist, ideally with an understanding of front-end code. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting company on the ground floor.
Your role will focus on making their product as user friendly as possible, from brand new users exploring the possibility of implementing it to advanced users utilising it to plan, schedule and run complex projects.
Your day to day will include:
- Utilising user analytics and user research to understand user journeys
- Working with the team to design and implement UX enhancements
- Working closely with the development team to add these enhancements to the product
- Leading the charge in user-centric design.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working with complex SAAS products
- Able to lead user research sessions and get customer feedback
- Experienced creating low-fi and high-fi wireframes
- Able to utilise wireframing and prototyping tools.
Bonus if you have front-end coding experience and experience within Professional Services!
If this role sounds of interest and you would like more information, please reach out to Christian Richards on Christian.Richards@edenscott.com or call 0141 410 1014.