Wealth Technical Administrator
Wealth technical administrator required to work within a highly reputable financial planning organisation in Edinburgh. You will be working closely with the financial planners, creating and compiling suitability reports as well as analysis and annual review reports. This is a great opportunity for someone working within an IFA support role looking to progress with their career.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar role for the last couple of years with knowledge of financial services products, rules and regulations with the ability to research, digest and analyse the material clearly and concisely. Other requirements include:
- Financial services qualifications with an expectation for further study to help develop knowledge
- Familiar with Product Provider websites and online systems
- Experience of Intelligent Office
- Attention to detail
If successful in this role, your main duties will include:
- Completing review reports for all Planner and Client reviews
- Completing analysis reports
- Completing suitability reports for less complex advice
- Complete other similar reports such as fund switching, top ups, withdrawals, execution only cases
- Compile cashflows and complete pension carry forward calculations
- Undertake fund switches
- Liaise with planners, product providers and clients
- Maintain up to date product knowledge in order to ensure report accuracy
This is an exciting time to join the business, playing a pivotal role in growth and delivering new propositions to the market.
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.