Compliance & Risk Administrator
Compliance & Risk Administrator - Fife
Eden Scott's client is looking to recruit Compliance and Risk Administrator . The successful individual will report into the Head of Compliance this is a broad role, which will involve developing and implement the compliance monitoring information and managing the day to day activities.
- Provide oversight and challenge of key divisional risks and assess effectiveness of their control from a compliance risk perspective.
- Liaison with the FSA and other external bodies to ensure the company is compiling with regulatory requirements and influence the setting of these requirements when appropriate.
- Act on behalf of Compliance office in there absence
- Monitor compliance and do regular spot checks
- Review new regulations and update staff
- Provide new employees with compliance induction
The successful candidate should have a good academic background, experience of compliance.
If you feel you can rise to the challenge, please contact Karen Kerr at the earliest opportunity on 0131 550 1129 or e-mail email@example.com
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
This position may be just one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before, please call on 0131 550 1100 or drop off a CV at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that most relevant Consultant gets back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we never send CVs anywhere without your prior consent.