This is an outstanding opportunity within a highly regarded pharmacy chain with a genuine reputation for providing the highest standards of service and a commitment to providing outstanding patient care.
An experienced Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for leading a pharmacy team to deliver first-class patient and client care, ensuring the customer is at the heart of all service provision, within a busy pharmacy.
You will have responsibility for managing all elements of Pharmacy operations and will have a broad range of duties and responsibilities including;
- Ensuring the highest standards of service provision across all areas of operational activities
- Leading a talented pharmacy team to provide outstanding client healthcare
- Building effective long-term relationships with all stakeholder groups
- Dispensing all medicines accurately and effectively
- Working alongside local healthcare professionals to deliver an outstanding community healthcare provision
Degree qualified in Pharmacy, BPharm or MPharm, you will be registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). A highly effective leader and manager, you will have excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to provide outstanding expert clinical advice and support to customers within a highly collegiate environment.
This is a genuinely outstanding role with a renowned organisation offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package . For further details or for an informal discussion, please call Ian Grant on 07584 676 007 or email email@example.com.