Production Team Leader
Eden Scott's client is a growing FMCG organisation based in Fife. With expansion and growth comes new opportunities. An excellent opportunity has now become available for a Production Team Leader to lead, motivate and develop the team.
This is a shift-based role
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of production staff ensuring KPI's, H&S regulation and Quality standards are adhered to
- Ensure products meet agreed specification
- Ensure general hygiene and food safety rules are fully adhered to
- Effectively manage budgets
- Drive continuous improvement projects within the production area
- Review team member's individual performance via appraisals annually
- Previous experience as a leader in a food production organisation
- Experience delivering on KPI's
- Ability to lead, coach and a motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills
If you think that you have the can-do attitude required and the skills mentioned to lead the team, then do get in touch because this is the opportunity for you.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, contact Manaba Myeni on 0131 550 1128
If this isn't the role for you but you need assistance in finding the right opportunity give us a call or go to our website www.edenscott.com and register your CV and we will get in touch with you.