SAP Functional Analyst
SAP Functional Analyst required for a global client who will help design, develop and deliver sustainable/scalable, global solutions with Project System area that can be re-used and/or rolled out to other geographies.
To be considered you should have SAP Functional experience, in both - SAP PS accounting and logistics area
- Solve unique and highly complex problems that have a broad impact on the business by leveraging the professional experience and/or education.
- Design and configure the SAP system to facilitate all financial system processes and transaction flows.
- Work closely with other project team members to understand integration between PS module and other SAP modules.
- Guide the business users and peers in the implementation of the new systems and processes.
- Documents and delivers instructor-led end-user training.
- Write function specifications for complex PS RICEFS and inbound / out-bound PS interfaces.
- End-to-end Customer project implementation experience.
- Good understanding of result analysis methods and calculations for project systems.
- Works independently with minimum guidance and well versed with best practices in SAP-specifically in a manufacturing environment.
- Guides best practice adoption and authors quality deliverables.
- Works closely with the technical teams and BI teams in addressing business requirements around reporting and/or custom functionality.
- Develop financial conversion and cutover strategies.
- Leads small teams and owns sub-functions within finance from a design, development and support perspective.
- Support a global business user base spread across Europe, the Americas & APME.
- Experience in designing, configuring, testing and implementing SAP solutions in a multi-currency environment across various geographies
- Experience in at least three full lifecycle implementations in SAP PS
- Well experienced in both - SAP PS accounting and logistics area
- Experience in leading SAP PS integration with non-SAP products. For example, Primavera.
- Design of migration strategy and lead migration via necessary migration tools - LSMW, ABAP program, etc
- Ability to guide best practice adoption and author quality deliverables
- Strong cross-modular integration knowledge with MM, PP, SD, PS, HR, Payroll and BPC
- Ability to support a global business user base spread across Europe, Americas & APME
- Capability to solve unique and highly complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Capability to document and deliver instructor-led end-user training,
This will be an excellent opportunity to work 90% of your time on internal SAP projects. The successful candidate will be required to travel on occasion to other global sites.