SAP MM/QM Senior Analyst
SAP MM/QM Senior Analyst required for a global client who will help design, develop and deliver sustainable/scalable, global solutions that can be re-used and/or rolled out to other geographies.
To be considered you should have SAP Functional experience, specializing in SAP MM/QM modules.
- Solve unique and highly complex problems that have a broad impact on the business by leveraging the professional experience and/or education.
- Design and configure the SAP system to facilitate all Supply Chain system processes and transaction flows.
- Work closely with other project team members to understand integration between MM/QM modules and other SAP modules.
- Guide the business users and peers in the implementation of the new systems and processes.
- Documents and delivers instructor-led end-user training.
- Works independently with minimum guidance and well versed with best practices in SAP-specifically in a manufacturing environment.
- Guides best practice adoption and authors quality deliverables.
- Authors complex functional specifications and works closely with the technical teams in addressing business requirements around reporting and/or custom functionality.
- Develop conversion and cutover strategies.
- Leads small teams and owns sub-functions within Supply chain from a design, development and support perspective.
- Support a global business user base spread across Europe, the Americas & APME.
- Strong configuration capabilities in SAP Quality Management and Material Management
- Expertise in Quality notifications, Inspection setup, Return processes, Quality processes in Procurement, Production and Material movements
- Expertise in Quality & Material Master data, strong knowledge in SAP DMS and Manufacturing data books
- Experience in designing, configuring, testing and implementing SAP solutions in a fast-paced environment across various geographies
- Experience in at least three full lifecycle implementations in SAP
- Ability to guide best practice adoption and author quality deliverables
- Strong cross-modular integration knowledge with PP, IM/WM
- Ability to support a global business user base spread across Europe, Americas & APME
- Capability to solve unique and highly complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Capability to document and deliver instructor-led end-user training,
This will be an excellent opportunity to work 90% of your time on internal SAP projects. The successful candidate will be required to travel on occasion to other global sites.