2 x Calculation Analyst in TPA (24 Month FTC)
Two Defined Benefit Calculation Analysts required to join one of the UK's leading independent consultancies in their modern, central Glasgow office on an initial 24-month FTC.
You will play a key role in the TPA systems and technology team. This is a great opportunity to develop new skills and expand your knowledge and existing experience - completing more pensions calculations in systems.
The ideal candidate will be someone with defined benefits pension administration background who is keen to take their knowledge and apply it to automating pensions calculations with the systems development team. Other requirements include:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills - pensions administration system
- Good knowledge of DB and DC pension schemes and legislative framework for UK pension schemes
- Project management skills
- Pragmatic problem solver who is focussed on providing solutions and results
- Focussed on providing solutions and results and identifying areas for improvement
You will be working with the TPA systems development team on process development, improvement and continuity, including individual member processes and client processes. Other responsibilities include:
- Resolving queries and identifying quick fixes
- Maintaining the integrity of calculations signed off
- Working with the technical specialists on standard letters and outputs
- Working with the pension's administration teams and technical specialists to produce specifications for calculations
- Identifying suitable test cases
- Testing results of automated calculations and challenging any areas
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.