Application Support Analyst
Eden Scott's client a respected global brand, is recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to work on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop, support, deliver, and administer business applications.
- Design, development, administration, and support of technical solutions across all business applications ensuring accurate and timely delivery of key business information and functionality.
- Design, development, administration, and support of databases, reports, business logic, and integrations that underpin all business applications ensuring applications are robust and performant, data integrity is maintained, and appropriate security is applied.
- Working closely with functional pillars and relevant business contacts to gather and confirm business requirements and participate in solution design, as well as providing support and training where required.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure architecture and infrastructure that underpins all business applications is correctly specified, robust, secure, and performance.
- Working closely with 3rd parties to oversee and coordinate externally delivered solutions ensuring they are correct, robust, secure, performant, and delivered within the timescales agreed at the start of the engagement.
- Providing end-to-end support across all business applications ensuring support calls are closed within SLAs and that system uptime meets agreed business targets.
- Developing required documentation and adhering to internal processes and best practice methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in application development and delivery, using industry recognised tools and methodologies.
- Technical ability in software development lifecycles, technical infrastructure, database administration, and IT service management.
- Good awareness of database administration principles and underlying technical infrastructure, experience of software development lifecycle and agile development methodologies, and experience of IT service management.
- Knowledge and experience of ERP systems, ideally IFS
- Demonstrable experience in Oracle and SQL/PLSQL
- Crystal Reports experience
The package will include annual bonus, DC Pension, Private Healthcare and other benefits.
Please send your CV to apply. The role will be remote for now with likely a blended approach in the future.