Asset Finance Administrator
Asset Finance Administrator - Glasgow
Eden Scott's client is currently seeking individual to work for expanding Financial Services Organisation in Glasgow. The successful individual will report to the Team Manager.
You will support the business in the asset section by processing pay-outs and reviewing customer/sales documentation in line with procedures and standards. Provide support to the team manager in their absence for management and people related activities
- Receive and check documentation for accuracy and completeness for pay out, adhering to operations checklist which include complete sigh off
- Ensure underwriting conditions are met and resolve any issues with documentation referring to the team leader or sales team
- Ensure all agreements are loaded in to the system
- Act as a technical referral point for executives relating to policy/process and liaising with the appropriate team leaders
- Ensure all telephone and email enquiries are actioned efficiently
- Maintain an awareness of change to legislation i.e. Consumer Credit Act , Data Protection Act, Money Laundering Regulations, etc.
- Adhere to all legal regulatory compliance policies and procedures
- Report all issues of regulatory concern to the compliance dept. and head of operations
- Ad-hoc project to get involved in
- Working knowledge of Asset Finance Products and documentations including Hire Purchases and Leasing
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Services Skills
- Self Confidence
- Excellent written and communication skills
- 'Can Do Attitude'
If you feel you can rise to the challenge, please contact Karen Kerr at the earliest opportunity on 0131 550 1129 or e-mail Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
This position may be just one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before, please call on 0131 550 1100 or drop off a CV at email@example.com and we will make sure that most relevant