Established tech client based in Glasgow who provides a predictive analytics solution for their clients is looking to recruit a Data Scientist due to business growth. The is a newly created which is to further develop work completed by their existing Analytics Engineer.
This will be an excellent opportunity for someone to have a significant impact on the future direction of their analytics platform.
- Historically they have been more of a product-driven environment
- It will be a varied role which will involve Machine Learning, building data analytics and working closely with clients
- Present what they do, what solutions they can provide and what value the client can gain
- From a machine learning perspective, you will look to understand the client's current data challenges and offer solutions utilising their platform
- Feedback into product management
- Understand the customer's data, what their pain points are, and help to derive a solution that will operate within the platform
- The role will require someone capable of coding in R or Python
- Honours Degree or Master's degree in computer science or similar
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies
- Identify tech and how to be creative with it
- Will ideally suit someone keen to utilise their Data Science experience but also work closely with the business
- Will be full development lifecycle and not just building models and algorithms
If this job isn't what you're looking for - get in touch and we'll help you find a role that's right for you. Please contact me on 0141 410 1008 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there someone you'd recommend?
Make all the networking pay off by referring a friend! In return, we'll make a financial contribution to a skills training course of your choice.
Get in touch for more details!