Digital Product Designer
Eden Scott's client is a leading ed-tech organisation on the search for a Digital Product Designer. With 90+ staff across three offices in the UK and USA, their Glasgow head office is growing their development and design team to continue delivering engaging and exciting technology and content. This Digital Product Designer's role will be to ensure the users' needs are at the heart of everything they do.
Your day to day:
- Work alongside the Design Lead and within your agile sprint team through research, conception, ideation, prototype, high fidelity design and testing.
- Utilise various different forms of user research
- Translate your research into strategic evidence for how to proceed
- Create high fidelity designs for both web and mobile devices
Who we're looking for:
- A strong background (3+ years) in digital design on new and existing products across web and mobile
- Skilled with Sketch (or similar)
- Able to put together rapid, clickable prototypes using tools with Marvel or Invision
- Utilise various research methods and translate these findings into presentable evidence
What's on offer:
- Fantastic office and location
- Top of the range equipment
- 31 days holiday
- Monthly team building events
- Breakfast and hot drinks available
- Mentoring from the experienced design lead
- Access to personal skill development programs
For more information, please email Christian.email@example.com or call 0141 410 1014.
If this job isn't what you're looking for - get in touch and we'll help you find a role that's right for you. Please contact me on 0141 410 1014 or send your CV to Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there someone you'd recommend?
Make all the networking pay off by referring a friend! In return, we'll make a financial contribution to a skills training course of your choice.
Get in touch for more details!