End User Computing & Process Improvement Team Leader (manager)
The role will ensure effective and strong leadership and strategic direction of the EUC Team. Maintaining platforms and delivering solutions that meets the business needs. You will manage a small team who are responsible for all EUC Services across the globe.
The successful candidate will be…
- Experience of managing teams with a proven track record of delivery
- Experience of working and managing 1st or 2nd level IT support analysts covering SCCM, MS Intune, Active Directory, HP or Dell Laptops/Desktops/Thin Clients, Windows 10, IOS/Android Smartphone support. Any relevant technical accreditations would be advantageous.
- Proven experience in driving improvement initiatives.
- Project Management Experience.
- Process orientated.
- Proactive and responsible for managing the day-to-day activities and performance of the End User Computing and Process Improvement team.
- Plan, control and monitor the activities of the team to ensure that their performance is optimised, and targets and standards are adhered to.
- Experience of staff development.
- Define targets and service levels with a focus on Vulnerability Management and cyber security targets.
- Take responsibility for Cyber Security Initiatives.
- Use a collaborative approach to problem solving with team and other technical groups.
- Work with 3rd parties and other internal teams to facilitate change and introduce new services.
- Assist with global initiatives.
- Act as an escalation point for all EUC and IAM escalations.
- The role is to assist in the delivery of excellent, cost effective IT EUC services.
- Manage the IT EUC team, 3rd party providers, contracted resources and managed service partners ensuring the operational stability, availability and security of the IT EUC services on a day to day basis.
For more information on this role or for an informal chat please contact Joanne Fletcher on 01414101004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date