Our client, one of the UKs leading independent financial advisors, who continually strive to make sure their clients are satisfied, are looking for a Financial Advisor to add to their professional team. This exciting opportunity is based in Glasgow and has arisen due to the continuous expansion.
Main responsibilities include providing holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients in a compliant manner, providing exceptional client service. Other responsibilities include:
- Undertake regular and frequent fact-finding, presentation, and servicing review meetings with line management and other company facilitators
- To provide excellent client service to your active client bank and provide at least one servicing meeting per annum
- Contact all leads supplied in an agreed timescale with line management and provide feedback
- Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date to ensure the audit trail, service and transactions are maintained in full accordance with business standards
- Construct investment reports ensuring all information is correct
Essential requirements expected by our client are Diploma Level 4 Status (Chartered status preferred). Should be confident with sales and presentational skills with exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner. Other requirements include:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- IT literate
- Previous experience working as an IFA with proven track record of meeting annual sales targets
- Drive and motivation to deliver and exceed business targets with an eagerness to learn and develop skills
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.