Financial Adviser - Admin, marketing, clients part providided
One of the UK's leading wealth managers have grown significantly throughout 2018 and are recruiting for an additional adviser to service and work within their Glasgow office. They have consistently expanded their teams across the whole of the UK with further plans for the coming year.
This is an exciting time to be joining their specialist team - to service, deal with a specific base of clients - and would be an excellent opportunity for a tied, ex bancassurance adviser or IFA with no client base to transfer.
Main responsibilities include providing financial planning to prospective and existing clients in a compliant manner while providing exceptional client service. Other responsibilities include:
- Presenting to clients
- Undertake regular and frequent fact-finding, presentation, and servicing review meetings with line management and other company facilitators
- To provide excellent client service to your active client bank and provide at least one servicing meeting per annum
- Construct investment reports ensuring all information is correct
- Strive to recognise new business opportunities
- Ensure on-going continuous professional development
- Follow up on all enquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date to ensure the audit trail, service and transactions are maintained in full accordance with business standards
Essential requirements expected by our client are a proven track record of working as a financial adviser. Should be confident with sales and presentational skills with exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner. Other requirements include:
- Diploma Level 4 Status (Chartered status preferred or ambition to achieve), CAS.
- Ability to work in a team
- Drive and motivation to deliver and exceed business targets with an eagerness to learn and develop skills
- Flexible benefit scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Attractive incentive sales rewards
- Participation in quarterly bonus scheme
- Support and training
- competitive salary (negotiable depending on business plan)
This is a first class opportunity for the right driven, motivated and client centric individual to truly add significant, professional value so please get in touch as soon as possible via phone or email to discuss further - or apply.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies