Graduate (Trainee) Recruitment Consultant
Scotland's leading independent recruitment consultancy, is looking to add to their city centre teams in both Edinburgh and Glasgow. Are you a competitive, driven, and ambitious graduate? if so - our team is growing and we are seeking the highest calibre trainees and gradautes to help us achieve our goals.
If you enjoy a fast paced, dynamic and challenging working environment, a career as a recruitment consultant is perfect for you. You will receive tailored training, ensuring you have the specialist sector knowledge, recruiting and sales skills to enjoy a successful career in recruitment.
A typical day for a trainee Recruitment Consultant can include:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients to provide an excellent quality of service
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Registering and screening candidates
- Generation of leads through various sources
- Networking within your specific market
- Client meetings
- Working to targets and tight deadlines
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business
What we are looking for:
- Strong academic background
- Keen to progress and succeed in a fast-paced, target driven sales environment
- Confident telephone manner
- Tenacious and driven to continually achieve results
- Articulate, confident and professional
- Focused on the quality of your work
- Genuinely interested in the recruitment industry - keen to grow and develop your own career
What we offer:
- A professional and collegiate environment
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Competitive salaries
- Huge earning potentials with a market leading, no threshold commission scheme
- Meritocratic working environment
- Clear and achievable long term career progression
- Exciting monthly, quarterly and annual incentives
Our team is energetic, driven and committed to success; if you are too - we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your covering letter, outlining your motivation to become a recruitment consultant along with your CV.