Group Revenue Executive - Hotel Group
Eden Scott is delighted to be working in partnership with a Scottish hotel group who are proud of their iconic locations, their hotels, their teams and the hospitality they provide.
They have gone from strength to strength and due to ambitious plans they continue to develop to be the leading independent quality hotel company in Scotland.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for to join the team as Group Revenue Executive who will be responsible for supporting with the revenue and distribution strategy of our hotels and inns that aligns with the company's commercial business objectives.
The successful candidate will work directly with and report to the Group Revenue Manager.
- Support revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel while managing day-to-day yield operations
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
- Ensure seamless, timeline reporting of information that supports and enhances the hotels financial reporting such as forecasting, budgeting and market trends.
- Create, develop and implement pricing strategies with General Managers and Group Revenue Manager
- Communicate effectively across departments revenue related issues
- Daily checks of revenue distribution for hotels positioning, price parity, information accuracy and competition positioning.
- Identify areas of opportunities and risks within revenue that add value to each hotels' performance
- Manage travel trade and leisure group business strategy & partnerships
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Implementing rate loading requests, ensuring mapping is complete and hotel pricing is on a 365-rolling basis
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modelling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
Key skills required:
Minimum of one years previous experience within a hotel revenue or reservations department and an understanding of online travel agents, channel management and distribution systems.
We are seeking candidates either with experience from a single hotel and wishing to step into group revenue work or currently in a cluster or group role and seeking progression.
Flexible home/remote-working anywhere in Scotland/NE England. Driving license and own car required in order to travel to the properties on a quarterly basis once restrictions are lifted.
Excellent salary circa £30,000 with company benefits.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity with a truly unique and best in class employer, please submit your CV on line or to email@example.com