Infrastructure Project Manager
Eden Scott's client a respected global brand, are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager -Infrastructure to join their busy Projects team. The ideal candidate will be a technical project manager who can articulate technical chat to non-technical stakeholders.
You will manage the technical delivery of IT projects within agreed timescales and budgets, ensuring the end solution meets agreed business and technical requirements, project vision realisation, customer satisfaction and compliance within their Roadmap and framework.
- Lead the detailed project activities from business case definition, project scoping & requirements gathering through to delivery utilising expertise and project methodology to guide and influence non-project resources to a successful outcome ensuring projects are delivered within established and PMO governance frameworks
- Lead and motivate relevant project teams in line with the Company Values to maximise employee
- Engagement and project delivery whilst ensuring compliance with their Roadmap
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple projects across various business functions, including the successful management of project budget, resources, issues, risks to meet set deadlines
- Work alongside business leaders to ensure all resources, infrastructure and requirements are properly planned and available; prioritise project requests based on strategic direction and needs.
- Maintain strong communication and escalation paths with all project stakeholders, utilise appropriate techniques to ensure full stakeholder engagement ensuring regular updates, senior stakeholder updates and regular Project Steering Group meetings are undertaken, documented and actioned.
- Influence stakeholders to ensure all projects are aligned with company strategy, make good business sense and have recognisable benefits.
- Ensure appropriate support is defined and handover to support is completed at end of project to agreed SLAs
- Engage with the Commercial Team to manage and select appropriate vendors and suppliers as required, ensuring appropriate contract commercial negotiations are undertaken to get the best solution for the organisation
- Manage and recruit contract resources when needed, ensuring quality deliverables are produced, tasks are completed on time, budget and internal standards are maintained
- Proactively engage with the PMO of the project delivery framework and governance to drive continual improvement
- Experienced Project Manager, with experience in managing concurrent projects
- Prince 2 certified
- Experience in managing migration and implementation projects
- Experience in Infrastructure projects in areas such as Cloud, Networking, storage
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience within a dynamic, commercial IT environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a diverse audience.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines.
The package will include an annual bonus, DC Pension, Private Healthcare and other benefits. For full details including salary banding please get in touch.
This role will be fully remote initially, then moving to a blended approach when safe to do so.