Inside Sales Team Leader
My client is an innovative Scottish data tech business who are now seeking to appoint an experienced Inside Sales Team Leader to set up & execute inside sales strategy for their driven data service operating in the UK & US.
This role will suit a candidate with tech SaaS experience from within a high paced environment with evidence of high success in building and closing SaaS sales. You will be KPI led, revenue per account obsessed, knows marketing/CRM automation and ideally be familiar with the Hubspot flywheel of growth.
Customer satisfaction will be paramount throughout the sales process and the role will focus on:
- Leadership and management of the inside sales team with nerve centre in Glasgow.
- Focus will be on outbounds calls and online prospecting.
- Passing leads to the face-to-face outsourced sales team as needed, creating a strong working relationship.
- Responsible for setting the inside sales strategy and plan utilising the HubSpot CRM and methodologies for growth.
- Responsible for identifying and running the metrics and goals for Inside Sales.
- Responsible for optimising the onboarding process through coordinating the involvement of resources across the company (outsourced sales, product, tech, data quality) to anticipate future client needs.
Applying candidates need to have the following:
- Career history of consistently achieving performance targets in a fast-paced SaaS business environment.
- Demonstrable experience of designing, creating and activating SaaS sales strategies from the ground up.
- Need evidence of having built SaaS sales pipeline from scratch with a reduction in sales cycle.
- Expert in using CRM pipeline management tools (ideally HubSpot).
- Demonstrable experience in a pure sales role in a fast-paced environment that has included outbound sales via phone with evidence of a structured approach.
Applying candidates need to possess the following attributes:
- Target-focussed - demonstrate a passion and hunger to deliver revenue targets.
- Outstanding presentation & documentation - you will have immaculate sales presentation skills focussed on feature/benefits, and be able to communicate complex material and explain USPs in online materials.
- Strategic thinker- be able to develop a well-architected B2B SaaS sales strategy, that can be clearly articulated to internal stakeholders.
- Leadership - be able to garner support from Founders and key stakeholders through strong leadership.
- Gravitas and influence - be able to command a sense of confidence and ownership.
- Relationships- capable of quickly and effectively building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, of all levels, via close collaboration and demonstrating an understanding and empathy for others' perspectives.
- Analytical - be able to assess markets and identify new business / sector opportunities using a range of source data and metrics.
- Organised - capable of simultaneously progressing multiple new business leads in a seamless and structured way, ensuring that the pipeline remains full.
- Proactive, curious and flexible - a willingness to take the initiative; an ability to think on your feet, pivot your approach, when needed, and come up with simple solutions to complex issues.
Salary indicative of specialist nature of the role £35k-£40k, home working with occasional visits to their Glasgow office once restrictions are lifted, plus a performance-related commission/bonus.
Eden Scott are dealing exclusively with this client on this vacancy so to be considered for this opportunity with a fast growing and market leading employer, please submit your CV online.