IT Infrastructure Analyst
Excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure Analyst to join our global client who are a market leader in their sector. You will be responsible for the administration of the Windows network, VM environment and storage.
Additionally you will assist in ensuring the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video and wireless network services across the organisation and assist with the interfacing of other divisions to provide access to systems and services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Provision and administer servers and systems (physical, virtual, cloud-based such as Azure)
* Management of virtual & storage environments (i.e. VMware, EqualLogic, NetApp etc.)
* Support and development of other core IT infrastructure, including (but not limited to) physical/virtual network, switches, backups, firewalls, VPN, WAN etc.
* Create and maintain IT Infrastructure documentation such as network diagrams, configuration documents and system DR documents.
* Lead and implement small/medium size infrastructure projects and provide a key role in the larger projects
* Administer and support of M365/Azure solutions such as SharePoint, Exchange Online, Teams/UCC, Azure AD, Intune (MDM) etc.
* Administer and support of proxy/ZTNA solutions (i.e. Zscaler)
* Monitor the network performance with tools such as PRTG to resolve issues both proactively and retrospectively.
* 3rd line Service Desk support as needed.
* Develop, mentor and coach other team members when required.
* Create strategies for streamlining IT Procedures and tasks.
* Proven experience of managing and maintaining Microsoft networks. Must be able to work autonomously on IT infrastructure projects and seek continuous improvement opportunities.
* Extensive practical experience within a lead network admin role of:
o Microsoft Networking Technologies and Principals - including supporting a Windows environment with Active Directory, GPO, O365 and ADFS, etc.
o Virtualization - Expertise in the design & deployment of VMware (highly desirable) or other Virtualization Technologies.
o LAN Networking - deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of network equipment - primarily Cisco.
o Wireless Networking (Cisco Meraki desirable)
o SAN Storage - including Dell EqualLogic and NetApp Technology
o Backup Solutions (VEEAM desirable)
o Network Monitoring - including demonstrable of monitoring environments using tools such as SolarWinds and PRTG.
* SCCM - Experience of SCCM operating system development
* IP Telephony - including a good understanding of IP telephony infrastructure and its component parts.
* Desirable certifications in CCNA AND VCP
Comprehensive benefits package including Life Assurance and Private Healthcare