Eden Scott is delighted to be working in partnership with a consumer healthcare company based at the West of Scotland Science Park in Glasgow.
As a result of recent expansion and to aid drive further growth, the company is now recruiting a Marketing Assistant.
- Sales admin, reporting and analysis to support the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Helping develop and manage ecommerce and digital sales channels
- Working alongside company agencies (advertising, PR, artwork, web)
- Responding to consumer enquiries
- Helping to prepare trade presentations and sales communication materials
- Assisting with website management and development across all brand websites
- Create, write and publish creative content across all social channels.
- Identify and source interesting and relevant content for website, social media and email campaigns
- Keeping up to date and ahead of social and market trends in the healthcare sector
- Working with media bloggers and influencers to deliver and optimise marketing campaigns
- Assisting with creation & reporting of email marketing campaigns
- Developing reports to track advertising effectiveness
- Occasional event planning and attendance
- Supporting the execution of marketing plans in both UK and international markets
Applying candidates should have:
- Around two years' experience in a marketing environment with some B2C marketing and social media skills
- Experience of working in a consumer products environment - FMCG, food & drink, medical or similar
- Able to work efficiently in organising and managing multiple tasks
- Experience of working in a small team advantageous
- Happy to get 'hands dirty' running routine tasks, eg daily office admin, sending out samples
- Good communication skills
- Commercially focussed
My client is happy for the post holder to work in a hybrid working arrangement with some working from home and some hours in the office. There is free car parking.
Salary is dependent on experience, circa £22k - £27k dependant on experience plus discretionary bonuses and above statutory employer pension contribution.
This is an exciting new position in a thriving SME, to apply send your CV in word format online or to firstname.lastname@example.org