Migration Analyst/ Developer
Eden Scott is working with our respected University client who is looking to recruit Migration Analyst / Developer(s) to work with their Student Information Systems which is fundamental to their success and form a key part in their decision making. This is a key hire as they deliver a flagship strategic project to replace a current student information management system with a new commercial off the shelf system (COTS): Tribal SITS Vision.
You will provide essential development and support to their student information systems/applications.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Migrating data from Finance systems - NB this is Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Payments
- Experience of Oracle eBusiness Suite (OeBS) or Oracle Financials migration or similar
- Or experience of Migrating Student data or of HE data migration
- Generous public sector pension (SPF)
- 40+ days annual leave
- Health, Wellbeing and Travel benefits
- Flexi working
This will be an interesting, challenging and rewarding role at a time of significant digital change for the University.
The role will be on a fixed-term contract which will convert to permanent employment if you and the University are keen to do so.
Salary is negotiable and DOE.
The role will follow a remote hiring and onboarding process.