NAV Operation Change Analyst
NAV Operation Change Assistant
Eden Scott's client who is based in Glasgow is currently seeking a NAV Operation Change Assistant , The successful individual will work in on delivering process improvements for the Valuations team, working closely with IT developers to deliver changes and carry out User Acceptance Testing
- Complete tasks assigned in relation to the Valuations Team; including Valuation Processing (application, report generation /analysis and handling queries.
- Assist in the preparation and management of batch valuations.
- Work closely with the business, IT and third party software houses to specify and deliver user requirements for the Team.
- Process large data
- Provide technical advice to assist in resolving issues or queries which arise within the Valuations Team
- Produce test scripts, co-ordinate and complete user acceptance testing of system enhancements
- Work closely with the business to ensure that changes are supportable from an operational perspective.
- Produce the necessary documentation outlining the plan, objectives and benefits.
- Documentation of clear and testable business requirements and functional design specifications.
- Deliver on any other dependencies which are deemed within your remit as change progresses.
- Develop, documents and provide ongoing support for tools used to streamline business processes.
- Collate, produce MI Information for required periods.
- Previous Investment Valuations experience is essential
- Previous experience on working on Change, Delivery ,and Reporting
- Analytical able to analyse complex problems
- Team Player
- Processing large volumes of data
- Advanced excel including ability to design & develop Macros
- Working knowledge of other Microsoft Office packages such as PowerPoint & Access
If you feel you can rise to the challenge, please contact Karen Kerr at the earliest opportunity on 0131 550 1129 or e-mail Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
This position may be just one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before, please call on 0131 550 1100 or drop off a CV at email@example.com and we will make sure that most relevant Consultant gets back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we never send CVs anywhere without your prior consent.