Paraplanner, Senior IFA administrator
An exciting opportunity for a paraplanner in Glasgow has arisen within a national wealth management firm who have a strong set up throughout the UK. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and ideal for someone moving from ifa support to paraplanning.
The right candidate must have knowledge of the financial planning market, including products and services, with 1-4 years' experience in an IFA/Wealth Management environment. You shall have working knowledge of FCA Rules, Guidance Notes and Commitments that apply to the job. Other requirements include:
- Certificate/Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent or Working towards Level 4 qualification (Desirable)
- IT literate, including all Microsoft Packages
- Efficiently manage priorities and workloads while meeting strict deadlines and working under pressure
The main responsibilities for the paraplanner include updating client information and informing advisers accordingly whilst adhering to all company processes. Other responsibilities include:
- Completing all tasks allocated to you by advisers, managers or team leaders
- Provide research on new products and funds for advisers
- Produce a client suitability report confirming new recommendations as per company standard and compliance procedures
- Obtain accurate quotations, key features and applications for adviser appointments
- Ability to ask the correct questions to obtain full details and up to date information in respect of client plans
- Point of contact for advisers, clients, insurance companies and third-party providers
- Competitive salary negotiable based on skills and experience
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.