I'm recruiting a Proposals Engineer on behalf of a leading global Engineering firm based from their state of the art headquarters in Glasgow. The business is continuing to grow & develop & has a large international presence, serving a variety of innovative markets. There is an open and supportive culture & excellent progression opportunities for development available for the right individuals.
- Preparation in a timely manner of accurate and definitive Technical & Commercial Proposals in accordance with defined scopes of supply.
- Support the business with engineering requirements for new and existing projects.
- Co-ordinate the Proposals process across multiple disciplines, and manage responses to Client.
- Act as a point of contact on technical issues and manage client relationship.
- Review, with multiple disciplines, enquiry documents and obtain clarifications where required.
- Lead project handover meetings post contract award ensuring all relevant project data required for successful project execution is conveyed to all necessary disciplines.
- Ensure company and departmental processes and procedures are adhered to in generation of Proposals to produce highest quality of bid.
- Maintain Proposal documentation in line with company procedures and policy to ensure compliance with QA standards.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety standards in compliance with company policy to ensure safe working environment.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in an Engineering discipline (e.g. Process / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical & Instrumentation)
- Ability to pro-actively solve problems and to think laterally, whilst working under pressure
- Excellent communication, negotiating, influencing and inter-personal skills.
- Knowledge of and commitment to customer service, financial control, and engineering quality.
- Good command of English language both written and oral.
- Knowledge and experience of Process design techniques and software
- Understanding of the requirements of multiple disciplines, and how these influence packaged systems, particularly: Piping, Control Systems, Safety, Mechanical, and Operations.
- Ideally design experience in Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, or Refrigeration industries.
In return you can expect a competitive salary + benefits and play a key role in the development of the company's future success and with many development opportunities.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Richard Cross on 01315501120
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.