Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client a leading public sector body are looking to recruit a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to work within their Data Solutions team. The team are building data into the working lives of the entire organisation and are now in the process of enabling the business with tools and capabilities to do this. The role will lead a small team of 3 reports and will require the day to day management of these colleagues.
The successful candidate will be required to provide direction and guidance in relation to their Business Intelligence (BI) architectural requirements in order to drive the delivery of solutions covering business and non-functional requirements. In order to do this you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following specific duties:
- Lead, alongside the BI Manager, the resource planning of the BI solution team to ensure that it is managed in the most effective manner in relation to BI solution development
- Coach, feedback to and mentor technical members of the BI system solution team using professional/BI leading-edge industry experience to ensure consistency of approach
- Technical lead in the design, development and implementation of data warehouse, data virtualisation and data visualisation technology solutions.
Additionally, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience and knowledge of Power BI
- Data Virtualisation experience will be beneficial but training can be provided
- Experience of Microsoft BI technologies (SSRS, SSIS and SSAS, SQL Server)
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and leading a small team.
- Experience in dealing with vendors and suppliers
* Career average pension scheme
* 27 days annual leave in addition to 14 days public holiday
* Staff well-being and health assistance programmes;
* Development opportunities