Senior IFA Administrator, Paraplanner
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.
I'm currently recruiting for a prestigious Independent Financial Advisory firm who are looking to add an experienced IFA administrator/Paraplanner to their enthusiastic team. The main focus of the firm is holistic planning for high net worth clients, with this role including client contact as you develop in your career. This opportunity has arisen due to internal progression within the company which they are extremely focussed on.
This role will primarily involve supporting advisers and preparing for client review meetings. You will be providing technical support to the team and expected to complete product and investment research. Other responsibilities include:
- Administration of new business e.g. compliance
- Preparing reports
- Dealing with client calls and involvement with client meetings in the future
- Reviewing new business to both investment and pension companies
- Liaise with advisors, product providers and investment companies
- Assist in the on-going staff development
The successful candidate must have a solid background in IFA administration, supporting and working with financial advisors/paraplanners
Other requirements include:
- Ideally some report writing experience within similar business
- A good knowledge of pensions and investments
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Having Level 4 in Financial Planning or working towards these qualifications (desirable)
- Experience of using research tools and knowledge of back office systems
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.