Senior Infrastructure Services Analyst
Professional Skills and Experience
- 5 years' experience in an existing infrastructure role
- HP ProLiant, Blades, OneView and IRS along with server operating systems with a focus on Windows Server
- Service Management and Administration role for the following service types -
- SAN - Essential
- Active Directory - especially Group Policy for Citrix/Terminal server
- Microsoft Management suite (SCCM, SCOM)
- MS Hyper-V
- Backup technologies
- Citrix Farms XenApp 6.5/7, XenServer, PVS, WEM and StoreFront
- Cisco and Brocade Fabric switch administration
- Windows Server
- PowerShell scripting
- Compellent Enterprise Wide Storage including DSM and Optimise Support
- Intel support
Desirable Technical Skills/ Certification:
- Providing technical expertise to the following components of the IT Infrastructure:
- Exposure to Microsoft Group Policy & Microsoft patching
- Exposure to Cloud based solutions particularly MS Azure
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Experience of working in a global organisation an advantage
- ITIL Foundation Level Certified highly desirable
- MCSE certification advantageous
The client offers a great benefits package on top of a competitive salary as well as generous on call allowance.
If this sounds like you, please apply asap for immediate consideration. If this is not the right role for you, and you would like to discuss your career in IT in more detail, we would also be delighted to hear from you.
Is there someone you'd recommend?
Make all the networking pay off by referring a friend! In return, we'll make a financial contribution to a skills training course of your choice.
Get in touch for more details!