Senior Pensions Administrator DB/DC
Eden Scott's client, one of the UK's leading and fastest growing investment and benefit consultancies, are looking to add a Senior Pensions Administrator to their professional team. This exciting opportunity to work in their busy office has arisen due to company growth and expansion in their Glasgow offices.
Main responsibilities include working as part of the administration team to deliver high quality service to both members and clients internally and externally on Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution and CARE pension arrangements.
Key responsibilities -
- Complete all administration processes in accordance with TPA target service levels and exact timescales
- Maintains and updates member records on the Universal Pensions Management system, while also maintaining scheme cash books, reconciling bank statements and preparing the cash-flow forecasts
- Undertakes additional specific projects as and when required
- Assisting the consultant/account manager with any documentation they require and coaching less experienced administrators
Previous experience of day-to-day pension administration working with clients on DB/DC and CARE. Must have up to date knowledge of relevant pension legislation, regulations and technical developments affecting pension administration.
In addition to the above you should possess the following:
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and experience using a pensions administration system
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing, is able to plan and organise time and workload effectively while working under pressure
- Work efficiently as part of a team
- Understand the various codes of professional ethics and standards
- Opportunity to become more involved in client facing work and hands on with senior individuals - including trustees and board members
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Study Support
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please apply as soon as possible or get in touch to discuss the role further or for more details to be in with the chance to add value at this important stage in their growth.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.