Senior Systems & MI Analyst
We have an amazing opportunity to join a fast paced financial services organisation on a journey as they establish themselves as a challenger bank - utilising your technical skills as they introduce new HR systems and build relationships with key stakeholders across the bank. The role is available on a 12 months fixed term basis in Glasgow city centre.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous software, application, and / or database development experience, including testing and implementation.
- Previous business, systems, and / or data analysis experience, including requirements gathering and process documentation.
- Proficiency in writing complex macros
- Proficiency in the use of other Microsoft Office applications (Visio, Word, PowerPoint. Etc.).
- Experience working in an HR function or significant change / integration programme.
- Experience of on-premise or cloud-based HR applications such as CoreHR, SAP, or Oracle.
- Supporting change initiatives as part of the wider business integration strategy.
- Developing, implementing and supporting HR applications, databases and reporting solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Maintaining and upgrading databases and reporting solutions, ensuring compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Understanding our data landscape to ensure the most appropriate data sources are used.
- Presenting data in the most appropriate way for colleagues of varying levels of familiarity.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting colleagues' development through sharing knowledge and encouraging best practice methodologies.
If this job isn't what you're looking for - get in touch and we'll help you find a role that's right for you. Please contact me on 0141 410 1008 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there someone you'd recommend?
Make all the networking pay off by referring a friend! In return, we'll make a financial contribution to a skills training course of your choice.
Get in touch for more details!