Senior Trustee Representative - DB pensions
Eden Scott's client, an award-winning independent trustee firm in the UK, are looking to add a Senior Trustee Consultant to their professional team. This exciting opportunity to work in their busy office has arisen due to company growth and expansion in their Glasgow team.
The successful candidate should be an experienced pension professional/trustee/ consultant with a solid industry background which includes full understanding of pension trusteeship, significant knowledge of developing business and current pension industry issues.
Alongside this requirements include:
* Ability to demonstrate deep technical understanding of DB/some DC pension legislation, regulations and other relevant legislation, codes of practice, including scheme management and compliance, best practice guides and a thorough knowledge of defined benefit and defined contribution schemes
* Excellent project and budget management skills
* Evidence of client management responsibility
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to articulate technical points into simple terms
This role will be attractive to pensions professionals who can deliver excellent trusteeship services while providing support to the further development of the portfolio. You should be self-motivated and eager to work hard to make an impact and reputation in the industry. You will have the capability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues across multi-site business, to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery to their clients. Ideally holding relevant qualifications.
* Inspiring leadership
* Strategic thinking
* Impacting & Influencing
* Client engagement - strong business development skills
* Collaborative working
* Problem solving
* Planned and professional approach
This is a key appointment during their growth and a truly rare opportunity to forge and develop a rewarding career path, have ideas listened to and really make an impact.
In return they'll offer a highly competitive salary, benefits package and study support in a collaborative and mature yet friendly company environment.
Please get in touch to discuss in complete confidence with Alison Curran 01315501125 or apply as soon as possible.