Technical IFA Support
Eden Scott's client, a boutique advisory firm based in the centre of Glasgow have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their small team of professional providing technical support to the Director, and advisers in the team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career towards paraplanning, where the successful candidate shall carry out the following tasks;
- Preparing suitability reports and client valuations
- Conduct research surrounding pension and investment products to present to clients
- Liaising with product provider to collate pension and investment information for review.
- Dealing with new business application as well as dealing with internal and external client queries.
- Maintaining internal database, ensuring all client files are fully compliant
The ideal candidate should be working towards their level 4 Diploma, with a minimum of 2 year's experience in a senior support role with exposure to writing reports.
In addition, you should be a committed individual, confident in communicating with HNW clients.
Experience of research tools, various platforms and intelligent office desired.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with the opportunity to develop your career and get involved in more technical work.
To note your interest or arrange a confidential chat, please click apply or alternatively call Kelly Strachan on 07834784297 and send your CV to or click the apply now button.
This is one of many opportunities that we are dealing with therefore, please get in touch if you are looking for a career move within the Financial market and would like to discuss up and coming opportunities.