Tender / Proposal/Bid Executive
Eden Scotts client is privately owned UK firm of actuaries, pension consultants, pension scheme IT specialists and administrators. We are looking for a creative yet process oriented Tender / Proposal Executive, with an exceptional eye for detail keen to embrace the opportunity of showcasing their experience as part of an excellent and award winning company. This role is based in Glasgow.
A talented storyteller, with excellent writing and editing skills, you have a deep and practical understanding of how build the best proposals within the time constraints available.
You will have an appetite to get hands on with day to day management of the proposal pipeline across their group of businesses in the business to business pensions industry. Helping to develop their processes and methodologies as well as developing new content and ways to tell their story, in a persuasive and effective manner.
Working closely with those who actively develop and win new business across their group of businesses, you will be able to manage competing priorities, whilst being a keen and effective relationship builder.
You will have exceptional time management skills, due to handling often tight tender production timescales.
This role sits in the marketing team, which serves all of their businesses, which means that this role works across all of their brands. This is a great opportunity as a marketer to work on complimentary messaging targeting a variety of markets within the business to business pensions industry.
The Tender / Proposal Executive will be responsible for working with the wider marketing team and business to further develop their successful approach to winning new business.
Key Responsibilities, reporting to the Marketing Function Head:
- Active development of proposal responses using existing processes, working with practice heads, their business support team and other members of the marketing team.
- Ensure that the bids are completed on time with high calibre content contribution to the technical detail coming from the practice heads in the business.
- Development of proposal process, libraries of standard answers, and materials.
- Development of proposal templates, for use in drafting.
- Liaison with designers, and printers in producing final proposals
- Maintenance of tracking system for bids.
- Maintenance of CRM opportunity and leads records.
- Monitoring of industry procurement tools for opportunities to tender.
Essential Professional Experience & Knowledge
- Experience writing bids, providing advice on approach and strategy (ideally, one to two years).
- Experience of:
- Managing proposals from start to finish.
- Managing multiple proposals at once.
- Dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Contract negotiation is desirable
- A proven track record of writing content /content management.
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Development of tender processes.
- Development of templates and libraries of standard answers.
Salary is negotiable to secure the best candidate, if you are interested please send your CV in word format along with salary expectation.